Thursday, September 8, 2011

When everything went "right" and "wrong"

 
An everlasting love of a mother...




 
         Every minute and every hour counts. We can't tell what the future holds. But every day there are some circumstances in which we encounter that we have never expected.

       In my elementary days, everything was right because when I came home my mother already cooked our food. She also, guided us in our studies and comforted us in our problems. She used to prepare our breakfast and pack our lunch. Working as a security guard, she would wash our clothes before leaving for work.
   
      I remember that when I was in first year high school, my mother would fetch me up in the road going home. One day, I went to her place of work and asked some money to buy my project.


     Everything went right when she was still here. But a year later when I was in second year she decided to go abroad. I think she left because of poverty. Her 2years of work in Dubai was hard for me since, all the task went to me especially in washing our clothes.


Experience like this make people strong and ready to face the struggle in their lives. Just remember always “Nasa Diyos ang awa, Nasa tao and gawa “.

No comments:

Post a Comment